Only what is measured can be improved!
We provide our clients with added value: data to measure their media performance and make informed decisions about their communications.
With our innovative media content assessment methodologies—including our measure [d] tool—and turnkey services, we help our clients stand out.
We measure the positive—and negative—reputational impact of brands, organizations, and leaders and their competitors in three ways:
- In dollars (and other currencies)
- In percentages (difference between reputation and advertising value before negotiation)
- In media quality scores
The results are presented:
- In a dynamic version
- In a printable version
We have developed content analysis tools to meet various needs:
- Measure [d] to determine the positive and negative reputational impact in dollars and percentages
- Public discourse to assess coverage of a specific element in the news
- Media quality scores to see positive and negative media performances on a scale
- Selection to qualify the most relevant influencers for a brand or organization